- We specialize in North American wildlife filmed in their natural habitat.
- Yellowstone and Grand Teton as neighbors.
- Superb settings: The ranch has streams, ponds, aspen groves, forest glades, mountain backdrops, stunning vistas.
- Nearby: sand dunes, marshes, rivers, canyons and Targhee national forest.
- You request a particular setting, we will travel.
- Your custom behaviors trained and guaranteed: time effective, cost effective.
- Close to Jackson and Idaho Falls airports.
- 20 years in the business.
- A sixth sense for getting your shots.
- Humane training - no animals are taken from the wild. When the animals age, they retire on the ranch.
- Known as the "wolf whisperer", Jean Simpson has a solid reputation training animals.
- Please click on map for enlarged view & directions.
PO Box 469 •
Driggs, Idaho 83422 •
Teton County •
fax: (208) 456-3041